Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's the day of the party!


It has arrived. There is excitement in the house. I must say I am glad....I am over the Dinosaur/dragon theme this year. I long for pretty cakes......

Anyways, here is Mr B's birthday cake for his party today. His tail is a tad short as I miscalculated the size and his scales aren't scaly enough but B loves it and that is all that matters!!





And just for the fun of it...here is the Master A's first birthday cake from feb. If I am breaking the craft only posts I may as well do it properly!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think you have broken the craft rule at either. Those cakes are fantastic, well done! Hope you have a great party.

Emma said...

Just because they aren't fabric, doesn't mean these cakes aren't crafty! Great work!

Lily Mulholland said...

All your comments will be the same - cake decorating is definitely a craft - remember all those hideous/amazing cakes at the show? Uh huh!

Good job on the scales - yummy mint leaves - that's inspired :)

waitingforgoth said...

They definitely rate as craft! I'm still impressed that you sliced all those mint leaves, LOL.